The nine forts around Davangere and Chitradurga and as always the map on top marks the forts I could locate on Google Maps in blue and those I could not, in red.
- Chitradurga – 14.2097243, 76.394248
- Uchangidurga – 14.5608847,76.0482967
- Fortification adjacent to Uchangidurga – 14.5475198, 76.0389894
- Uchchangipura – 14.6020803,76.1523074
- Kanakuppa – 14.5528056,76.2886763
- Arani – 14.6045565,75.8034378
- Angargatti – 14.351689,75.5197218
- Shakara/Shyakar/Hanamanth Goudana Kote – 14.8662071,75.7054889
- Savanur – 14.9761499,75.335505
There is a fort wall on the south of the town and and south east along the lake. Also refer to the book The Nawabs of Savanur By Krishnaji Nageshrao Chitnis.
- Bankapur – 14.9236995, 75.2527642
Update: Added Channagiri to the list and updated the map based on information from Siddeshwar
Udpate: Added more info about the fort at Shakara with the name of the fort, i.e. Hanamanth Goudana Kote. Thanks to Siddeshwar for pointing out.